No matter if you are a buyer or a seller, it is important to understand the Scottsdale, Arizona market before you complete a real estate transaction. I know the Scottsdale market and I can simplify the Scottsdale market for you.
Whether you are looking in Scottsdale or elsewhere in Arizona, here are some articles that will enable you to understand what to look for, how to interpret the data, and everything else you need to know about real estate. Check out these articles from Zillow Research .
If you have questions, reach out. I can answer your questions and get you into the Scottsdale property of your dreams.
Zillow Research Find real estate research and data from Zillow. Zillow research provides an in-depth look at the real estate market, rental trends, mortgages and forecasts housing data for the United States.
- Home Prices Began to Climb in February, As Buyers Faced Scant New Listings (February 2023 Market Report Preview)
The typical U.S. home value climbed slightly from January to February (0.05%), as buyers began to return for the spring homebuying season. Home […]
- Zillow’s panel of experts: Fix zoning to improve housing affordability
Economists and housing experts overwhelmingly agree that zoning reform is one of the best ways to make homes more affordable. Experts believe local […]
- Rents reverse course in February, climbing for the first time in 5 months
Asking rents climbed by $6, or 0.3%, from January to February. That is the first monthly increase in rents in five months, since they last rose in […]
- Expert panel expects home prices will grow at a steady pace starting in 2024
Economists surveyed by Zillow predict home-price slide will end this year The post Expert panel expects home prices will grow at a steady pace […]
- December 2022 Case-Shiller Results & Forecast: Steady Decline
Home prices continued to cool off at the end of 2022. The post December 2022 Case-Shiller Results & Forecast: Steady Decline appeared first on […]
- The PCE Price Index – Shows Prices Edged Up More Than Expected in January
While disinflation is still underway, the latest data confirmed fears that without a larger slowdown in wage growth, inflation could be slow to […]
- January 2023 New Home Sales: New Sales Bump Up Following Lower Rates and Low Flow of Existing Home Inventory
The backlog of new construction homes continues to emerge into the market just in time for the spring shopping season. The post January 2023 New Home […]
- Black Owned Home Values Appreciated the Fastest During the Pandemic
Black Americans’ housing wealth has made strides, but remains well below that of the typical U.S. household The post Black Owned Home Values […]
- Mortgage rates continued to rise as investors weigh inflation risk and future rate hikes
Mortgage rates increased for the third straight week, eroding much of the progress made on the housing affordability front over the past few months. […]
- January 2023 Existing Home Sales: A Full Year of Slowing Sales
January brought another month of dismal home sales - now declining for twelve straight months and at the lowest level since 2010. The post January […]
Connect With Us